What started as a stock 2001 Yamaha V-Star 1100 has become a one of a kind Custom Bobber. One of the guys from the shop brought this in as a winter project, come spring she was all wrapped up and ready to ride. Here’s a quick list of what we did.
• Solo seat, beautiful tan leather.
• Custom hugger fender, heavy gauge metal.
• Baron Nostalgia Bars for that swept back look.
• Black out pipe wrap and Cobra straight shot pipes.
• Bar End Turn Signals and a side mount horizontal license plate and brake light.
• Professionally painted gloss black with metallic silver scallops and fine gold pinstripe.
The bike has new tires, new fluids, new battery and needs nothing. It rides like a stock V Star but looks sooooo much better.